A promising application of Terahertz spectroscopy and imaging is the quality inspection and process control in plastics and paper production. Terahertz radiation penetrates these materials and can create x-ray like images. Because it also penetrates fabrics, it can also be used in surveillance.
- Quality Control of Plastic Joints with THz Imaging
- Non-Destructive Testing of Plastic Compound Materials
- In- and Offline Quality Control of Rubber Fabrication
- Mapping the Formation of Paper Products
- Orientation of Fibers in Polymers
- Quality Control of Chocolate Products with THz Imaging
- Investigating Ceramic Coatings with THz Imaging