High Sensitivity Fast Photodetector
- Ultrafast response 1.5 GHz
- Spectral sensitivity from 950 - 1650 nm
- 3 dB bandwidth from 5 MHz - 1 GHz
- Extremely short rise times below 0.5 ns
See FPD310 data sheet for detailed specifications
- OEM integration
- Fiber coupled or free space optical input
- Two switchable gain settings
- Integrated low noise radio frequency amplifier
- Easy-to-use package
- Low noise power supply included
The high sensitivity ultrafast PIN photodetector FPD310 product family is optimized for high gain, high bandwidths, extremely short rise times and high signal-to-noise ratio. Originally developed for the detection of the beat note signal between cw or pulsed lasers, the FPD310 are ideally suited for applications requiring highest sensitivity for low level input signals. These photodetectors are easy-to-use InGaAs-PIN photodiode packages with an integrated high-gain, low-noise RF amplifier.
The gain can be switched between two fixed settings, which allows an optimal performance for the user’s application.
Models for both visible and near infrared range are available, both with either free space or fiber coupled optical input. The compact design of these detectors allows for easy OEM integration. Included with each amplified photodetector is a low noise power supply, which features a universal AC input.
The units are especially recommended for applications like pulse shape and low-noise radio frequency extraction.
- Heterodyne laser beat signal detection
- Detection of fasts laser pulses in the NIR and VIS spectral range
- Radio frequency and pulse shape extraction of laser light sources
- OrderInfo Info
- FPD310-FC-NIR / 1.550 €
- FPD310-FS-NIR / 1.550 €
+49 89 189166 0
Menlo Systems, Inc.
+1 973 300 4490