High Sensitivity Fast Photodetector
- Frequency range DC - 600 MHz
- Spectral sensitivity from 950 - 1650 nm
- 3 dB bandwidth from DC - 500 MHz
- Short rise times below 1 ns
See FPD610 data sheet for detailed specifications.
- Highest signal-to-noise ratio with true DC
- Flat spectral response (less than 3 dB up to 500 MHz)
- OEM integration
- Fiber coupled or free space optical input
- Integrated low noise transimpedance amplifier
- Easy-to-use package
- Low noise power supply included
The high sensitivity ultrafast PIN photodetector FPD610 product family is optimized for highest signal-to-noise-ratio for detection of low level optical beat signals and pulse shape at frequencies up to 600 MHz. These photodetectors are easy-to-use Si-PIN photodiode packages with an integrated high-gain, low-noise transimpedance amplifier.
The 3 dB bandwidth of the DC-coupled device is 500 MHz.
Models for both visible and near infrared range are available, both with either free space or fiber coupled optical input. The compact design of these detectors allows for easy OEM integration. Included with each amplified photodetector is a low noise power supply, which features a universal AC input.
The units are especially recommended for applications e.g. in metrology and optical lock techniques when homodyne or heterodyne optical beat signals of weak power have to be detected and amplified in a highly efficient way.
- Efficient homodyne and heterodyne extraction of optical beat signals at frequencies up to 600 MHz
- Characterizatiuon of pulsed or modulated light sources
- Detection of chopped light sources
- OrderInfo Info
- FPD610-FC-NIR / 1.550 €
- FPD610-FS-NIR / 1.550 €
+49 89 189166 0
Menlo Systems, Inc.
+1 973 300 4490