Advanced Features and Benefits
- State-of-the-art linewidth (<1Hz) and stability (<2 x 10-15 Hz)
- Compact footprint (60 x 80 cm)
- Fully characterized at Menlo Systems against another Optical Reference System
- Custom systems tailored to customers' needs
- The ORS can save you valuable R&D time, enabling you to focus on your experiments.
- 12 cm long cylindrical cavity
|Wavelength||1542, 1064, 657, 698, 729, 1156 nm and many others between 500-1600 nm|
|Temperature of minimal thermal expansion||between 20-35 °C|
|Output power||>10 mW|
|Stabilit: Allan deviation 1s||<2 x 10-15 (ULE substrate), <1 x 10-15 (fused silica substrate), <7 x 10-16 (crystalline coatings)|
|Linear drift rate||approx. 150 mHz/s|
The Optical Reference System (ORS) delivers an optical output with ultra narrow linewidth and outstanding short term stability. It consists of a cw laser locked to a stable high-finesse cavity made of ultra low expansion (ULE) glass. The compact design allows for integration of the vacuum chamber, control electronics, vibration isolation platform and acoustic isolation into a 19” rack system and delivers stateof- the-art laser linewidth and stability. Additionally, the system design includes a mechanical locking feature which allows for transportation of the system without the need to readjust the beam coupling into the cavity, once the mechanism is disengaged. Every system is fully characterized at Menlo Systems before shipment. The characterization is carried out either against a reference system with equal or better performance, or in a three cornered hat comparison.
STABILITY AND PHASE NOISE
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Two-way coherent frequency transfer in a commercial DWDM communication network in Sweden
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Multi-arm Ultra-low Noise Er:fiber Frequency Comb Comparison
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: High-bandwidth transfer of phase stability through a fiber frequency comb
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Observation of the 1s-2s transition in trapped antihydrogen
Dr. Benjamin Sprenger
Your direct line to our expert
- Product Code
+49 89 189166 0
Menlo Systems, Inc.
+1 973 300 4490