The determination of fundamental constants relies on long-term stable and drift-free measurement techniques. Optical frequency combs have become the means of choice for enabling most demanding conditions for highest precision measurements.
- High-Flying Electrons May Provide New Test of Quantum Theory
- Locking of multiple lasers to an Optical Frequency Comb
- TECHNICAL ARTICLE: Bringing quantum networks to life
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: All polarization‑maintaining fiber laser architecture for robust femtosecond pulse generation
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Excess carrier-envelope phase noise generation in saturable absorbers
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: High-bandwidth transfer of phase stability through a fiber frequency comb