Laser Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Munich, Germany
Our company is one of the world market leaders in the field of optical precision measurements with light and lasers based on the optical frequency comb technology, which was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2005 and is already in use worldwide.
We are looking for a new member to strengthen our team Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Product focus: femtosecond lasers
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for our customers and representing our company worldwide
- Maintenance and development of customer contacts and relations at universities and research labs
- Strengthening existing customer accounts by providing excellent support in academia
- Responding to customer inquiries, understanding and evaluating customer requirements and needs
- Working closely with product management and engineering team to offer customized technical solutions
- Presenting our products at trade fairs and technical conferences
- You have a degree in physics (Masters or PHD)
- You have sound knowledge of photonics and laser technology and its applications in research
- You can convince our customers with your passion for laser technology
- You enjoy working with people and are able to move confidently in foreign cultures. You are appreciated by our customers because of your friendly nature, your professional competence and your customer-oriented thinking.
- You have a quick grasp and enjoy learning, so that you can consult our customers at eye level
- Business-fluent English and German round off your profile
You can expect a challenging and varied field of activity in a future-oriented technology with good development opportunities and a performance-oriented salary. A trusting corporate culture with flat hierarchies enables you to work flexibly and with great creative freedom. You will be supported by a highly motivated and cooperative team.
Do you feel addressed? Then please send your detailed application documents with details of your earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Menlo Systems GmbH, Ms Anke Naumann, Am Klopferspitz 19a, 82152 Martinsried
We look forward to receive your detailed application with cover letter, resume and certificates by
Anke Naumann email@example.com