International Sales Coordinator
Menlo Systems is known for Optical Frequency Combs, Terahertz Time Domain Systems, and cutting-edge Femtosecond Lasers. Applications range from optical precision measurements with highest accuracies to micromachining with ultrashort laser pulses.
Do you want to be part of the community? We are looking for a highly motivated international sales coordinator becoming part of our team. You will be responsible of coordinating our network of worldwide distributors. Our customers are from academia, governmental institutions, as well as industry.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Defining and following up on the market opportunities within the areas of the distributors
- Responding to inquiries received through our distributors and partners
- Working with the distributors and partners to find the best solutions for the applications of the end customers
- Bringing value to our customers by supporting them in regard to choosing the best system configuration that matches the requirement of the application resulting with formal quotes.
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships within the network of distributors and partners
- Identifying and nurturing new applications and new customers
- Regular trainings and meetings with distributors and partners. Visiting distributors and their customers with travel between 30-50%.
- Acting as a representative for Menlo Systems at industry trade shows in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- A well-rounded individual with a strong academic background. An advanced degree in Physics or Engineering is required along with a strong recommendation and/or demonstrated experience in sales of lasers or instruments for photonics.
- An ability to communicate well with business professionals, highly trained scientists, and students at all levels.
- A pleasant personality for which customers come first.
- A passion for lasers, light, and science.
Menlo Systems offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, with an annual bonus opportunity.
For further information or to apply for this position,
Anke Naumann firstname.lastname@example.org