Sales & Marketing Assistant for China Region
Your job in the future market of lasers and photonics
Since its establishment more than 20 years ago, Menlo Systems GmbH remains one of the global market leaders in the field of optical precision metrology with light and lasers. Based on Nobel Prize-winning frequency comb technology, we provide laser systems for our customers worldwide that enable applications with the highest precision and accuracy. Our systems are used in metrology and spectroscopy, in optical clocks, in quantum technology and quantum computers, as well as in materials testing and 3D printing. Our customers include leading research institutions and high-tech companies worldwide.
To strengthen the team at our headquarters in Planegg-Martinsried near Munich, we are looking for a
Sales & Marketing Assistant (m/f/d) for China Region
- Supporting China regional manager in daily organizational and operational matters
- Coordinating the sales-related communication flow among departments
- Keep the customer and projects database up-to-date
- Implementing and managing documentations, i.e., tenders, Letter of Credit etc.
- Preparing decision memos, presentations and reports
- Ensuring that sales representatives in the field are in contact with home office staff
- Completing a variety of administrative and office management tasks
- Higher Education (Bachelor) or equal through experience
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in Chinese and English are fundamental to this role
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- A quick mind, structured, pragmatic, proactive, with a bias for action
- Goal-oriented and a can-do-attitude
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a growing market
- A highly motivated team, with creative freedom
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly from home
- Individual and practice-oriented training
- Opportunities for professional development
- Easily-reached location by public transport and by car
- A subsidy for public transport, alternatively bicycle leasing or a free parking space
We look forward to receiving your application!
Become part of our team and shape the future with us – we look forward to receiving your online application. To ensure smooth processing, please use our "Direkt Bewerben" link.
For enquiries about this vacancy, please contact:
Frau Anke Naumann
Director of Human Resources
Telefon: +49 89 189 166 0
oder per E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.menlosystems.com/company/career/ Menlo Systems GmbH
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung.