Engineer for Optical Frequency Combs
Menlo Systems GmbH is a German high-tech company developing laser systems for precision applications in R&D and industry.
Menlo Systems is the market leader in the field of optical frequency metrology measurements using optical frequency combs, a technique for which the Nobel Prize was awarded in 2005 to Professor Theodor W. Hänsch, one of Menlo Systems’ cofounders. Menlo Systems’ headquarter is in Martinsried close to Munich.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Menlo Systems in the area of optical frequency combs.
This role involves:
- assembly and characterization of high-end optical frequency comb systems
- implementation of custom designs which go beyond the requirements of the standard products
- installation of optical frequency comb systems at customer site
The ideal candidate profile:
- qualified to MSc level in physics, optoelectronics, or a related technical subject
- ability to carry out and finish complex task independently, as well as being motivated to work as part of a team
- knowledge and experience with laser systems, laser stabilization and control electronics would be advantageous
- challenging and diverse area of responsibility in a dynamic, high-tech environment with good development opportunities
- permanent employment as well as compensation, which contributes to the company's success
- opportunities for professional and personal development
- support of pension plans (betriebliche Altersvorsorge)
- JobRad, Jobticket
A trustful corporate culture with flat hierarchies allows you to work in a flexible and independent way. You will be supported by a highly motivated and cooperative team!
If your profile is suitable and you are interested in this role, please send your detailed application with the earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to Anke Naumann, firstname.lastname@example.org , Am Klopferspitz 19a, 82152 Martinsried
We are looking forward to your meaningful application with cover letter, CV and certificates by
Anke Naumann email@example.com