Systems Engineer for optoelectronic systems
Your job in the future market of lasers and photonics
Since its establishment more than 20 years ago, Menlo Systems GmbH remains one of the global market leaders in the field of optical precision metrology with light and lasers. Based on Nobel Prize-winning frequency comb technology, we provide laser systems for our customers worldwide that enable applications with the highest precision and accuracy. Our systems are used in metrology and spectroscopy, in optical clocks, in quantum technology and quantum computers, as well as in materials testing and 3D printing. Our customers include leading research institutions and high-tech companies worldwide.
To strengthen the team at our headquarters in Planegg-Martinsried near Munich, we are looking for a
Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for optoelectronic systems
- You will work in a multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for system design, realization and further development of complex and robust laser systems
- You are the contact person for the system development - from the creation of the requirements specification, selection of components and definition of submodules to the overall integration as well as verification and qualification
- You coordinate with our external partners and create the functional, requirement and interface descriptions of the systems
- You develop test specifications and methods for validation and qualification of the systems and their components
- You have a degree in engineering or a similar field (Master or PhD)
- Professional experience in an industrial development environment and in requirements management
- Knowledge in at least two of the following areas: Photonics, Electronics, Control Engineering, Materials Science or Mechanics
- Experience in system optimization with respect to stability against external influences (temperature fluctuations, vibrations, EMI, radiation, etc.) is desirable
- You convince with your communication skills, flexibility, team spirit as well as a systematic and analytical way of thinking
- You have excellent English language skills, and preferably also speak German
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a growing market
- A highly motivated team, with creative freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Individual and practice-oriented training
- Opportunities for professional development
- Easily-reached location by public transport and by car
- A subsidy for public transport, alternatively bicycle leasing or a free parking space
We look forward to receiving your application!
Become part of our team and shape the future with us – we look forward to receiving your online application. To ensure smooth processing, please use our "Direkt Bewerben" link.
For enquiries about this vacancy, please contact:
Frau Anke Naumann
Director of Human Resources
Telefon: +49 89 189 166 0
oder per E-Mail: email@example.com
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung.