Operating an optical frequency comb in microgravity conditions imposes restrictions on the design of the apparatus such as small dimensions, low weight, low energy consumption, or highest reliability. Making our frequency combs ready for space travel therefore requires developement and innovative concepts. The output of such efforts boosts our freuqency comb technology and brings large benefits to our customers.
- World’s First Optical Frequency Comb in Microgravity Environment
- Testing the Weak Equivalence Principle in Parabolic Flight on an Airbus
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Optical frequency metrology
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: All polarization‑maintaining fiber laser architecture for robust femtosecond pulse generation
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Excess carrier-envelope phase noise generation in saturable absorbers
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Space-borne frequency comb metrology