Optical Reference System
Advanced Features and Benefits
- State-of-the-art linewidth (<1Hz) and stability (<2 x 10-15 Hz)
- Compact footprint (60 x 60 cm)
- Full characterized at Menlo Systems against another Optical Reference System
- Custom systems tailored to customers' needs
- The ORS can save you valuable R&D time, enabling you to focus on your experiments.
|Wavelength||657, 689, 698, 729 nm, others on request|
|Temperature of minimal thermal expansion||>20 °C|
|Output power||>10 mW|
|Stability: Allan deviation 1s||<2 x 10-15, linear drift removed|
|Linear drift rate||approx. 150 mHz/s|
The ORS-DL consists of a MOGLabs Cateye external cavity diode laser locked to a stable high-finesse cavity made of ultra low expansion (ULE) glass. The compact design allows for integration of high vacuum, temperature stabilization, vibration and acoustic isolation into a 19” system while delivering state-of-the-art laser linewidth and stability. Additionally, the system design includes a mechanical locking feature which allows for transportation of the system without the need to readjust the beam coupling into the cavity, once the mechanism is disengaged.
Beat of two systems against each other
- beat frequency mixed down to 5 kHz, sampled and Fourier transformed
- FWHM linewidth <1 Hz