High Sensitivity Fast PIN Photodetector Series
- Ultrafast response 1.5 GHz
- Spectral sensitivity from 400 - 1000 nm
- 3 dB bandwidth from 5 MHz - 1 GHz
- Extremely short rise times below 0.5 ns
See FPD310 data sheet for detailed specifications.
- OEM integration
- Fiber coupled or free space optical input
- Two switchable gain settings
- Integrated low noise radio frequency amplifier
- Easy-to-use package
- Low noise power supply included
The high sensitivity ultrafast PIN photodetector FPD310 product family is optimized for high gain, high bandwidths, extremely short rise times and high signal-to-noise ratio. These photodetectors are easy-to-use Si-PIN photodiode packages with an integrated high-gain, low-noise RF amplifier.
The gain can be switched between two fixed settings, which allows an optimal performance for the user’s application.
Models for both visible and near infrared range are available, both with either free space or fiber coupled optical input. The compact design of these detectors allows for easy OEM integration. Included with each amplified photodetector is a low noise power supply, which features a universal AC input.
The units are especially recommended for applications like pulse shape and low-noise radio frequency extraction.
Dr. Benjamin Sprenger
Your direct line to our expert
- Product Code
- FPD310-FC-VIS / 1.550 €
- FPD310-FS-VIS / 1.550 €
+49 89 189166 0
Menlo Systems, Inc.
+1 973 300 4490