Our cognition and behavior is determined by single neurons and groups of neurons communicating with one another. Femtosecond lasers enable us to understand and even to interfere with those communication patters on the microscopic level.
- In-vivo all-optical interrogation of neural networks
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: All polarization‑maintaining fiber laser architecture for robust femtosecond pulse generation
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Fiber Laser System for THG and 2PEF Bio-Imaging
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Compact polarization-maintaining 2.05-µm fiber laser at 1-MHz and 1-MW peak power
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Ultrafast laser inscription of mid-IR directional couplers for stellar interferometry