Femtosecond fiber lasers are extremely well suited to seed laser amplifiers. They can be operated as turn-key devices or 24/7, will low degradation, low noise and high repeatability, at a very small footprint.
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: All polarization‑maintaining fiber laser architecture for robust femtosecond pulse generation
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Excess carrier-envelope phase noise generation in saturable absorbers
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Novel robust 2-µm all-PM thulium/holmium based femtosecond fiber laser oscillator
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Broadband mid-infrared pulses from potassium titanyl arsetate/zinc germanium phosphate optical paramtric amplifier pumped by Tm, Ho-fiber-seeded Ho:YAG chirped-pulse amplifier
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Fiber chirped pulse amplifier at 2.08 µm emitting 383-fs pulses at 10 nJ and 7 MHz