Engineer for Terahertz Systems
Terahertz technology is regarded as an enabling tool for many applications that require non-contact measurements. We are a system provider for applications in research as well as quality control. In addition, our strong expertise in Terahertz allows us to contribute to advanced applications in various network projects.
Do you want to be part of the community? We are looking for a highly motivated engineer becoming part of our team in Martinsried. You will represent the product lines based on Terahertz technology. Our customers are from academia as well as industry.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to inquiries received directly by Menlo or through our strategic partner, Thorlabs, Inc.
- Bringing value to our customers by supporting them in regards to choosing the best system configuration that matches the requirement of the application resulting with formal quotes.
- Supporting our customers in their applications.
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing customer relationships with a long term sales objective centered on specific applications.
- Identifying and nurturing new applications and new customers.
- Acting as a representative for Menlo Systems at industry trade shows in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- A well-rounded individual with a strong academic background. An advanced degree in Physics or Engineering is required along with a strong recommendation and/or demonstrated experience with Terahertz and its applications.
- Experience with an industry vendor or academic partner is highly desirable.
- An ability to communicate well with highly trained scientists, students at all levels, and business professionals.
- A pleasant personality for which customers come first.
Menlo Systems offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, with an annual bonus opportunity.
For further information or to apply for this position,